drum solo (electronic) drum solo (electronic)

You should revisit this one...

Me liked. I think you should revisit it with this in your head though;

Make the bleep sounds dissapere when it start going wild, making the intro a bit shorter and whatever it takes to make it a bit clearer. It was good though.

rap/indsutrial beat rap/indsutrial beat

Pretty much said

Well, almost all I gotta say, is said. Not so very clear, however I liked the beat itself. To loud in some places. Anyways, thanks for your review ;)

Im gonna review some more of your songs..

Strobe Flashing Loop Strobe Flashing Loop

Niceee

Thought you deserved a review^^

Like the loop alot. You should really make a song using this. Even though it might be hard, it have the "RUN, DANGER, SHOOP DA WHOOP(lol)" what not feel to it, and I kinda see how the song could go.
Consider it.

Oh btw, Was wondering why you say that its your shortest work, when its your only? =_O

Keep it up.

Idiosyncratic responds:

I'm posting more. I have tons of 10 minute songs I haven't put up yet.

The Fire at the Square The Fire at the Square

Really good

That was very well done. Really got me thinking. A little to repetitive maybe, but in this case it doesn't really matter all that much. Better than anything I could do, for sure. I like that you recorded the rain, it brought some atmosphear into the song.

Anyways I was thinking, did you play this by hand? Or was it made on the computer?

Hmm, good song ;) Keep it up.

Zeroperiod responds:

This was done all on PC (my piano playing skills are horriffic) i used Reason 3 the pianos, strings + Percussion are the only useable orchestral synthesisers on it, its more of a dance music program.

I agree with the repetition thing, i would have liked to have put some more material in but the whole thing was a rushed job really (as is blatantly obvious by my inability to even fade the track out)! I Think the feeling of the piece is kinda there tho, maybe one to re-make when i get the time. Cheers for the review.

Mario goes jazz Mario goes jazz

Jazz..?

I liked it...?...!
Good job, but was the loud sound at the end nessesary? aww...